CUMMERS PASTURE HUNTING CLUB 2021-2022 CLUB INFORMATION / RULES
OFFICERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Joe Harvey 343-5140 Ronnie Long 910-7577
Vice President: Zak Cain 327-9150 Dennis Leverette 708-0598
Secretary: Johnny Tyson 237-6984 John Harvey 307-6785
Clarence Helton 402-1961
Cotton Crews 334-0449
Freddie Conner 237-6454
Ricky Long 742-8101
BY-LAWS (All Rules Will Be Enforced)
1. THIS IS A FAMILY HUNTING SO RESPECT OTHERS No littering or damaging of trees
2. Florida Buck rule applies: 3 on one side at least an inch long or main beam at least 10 inches long.
PLUS NO KILLING SPIKES AT ANY TIME. Killing of any illegal buck at any time is a $500.00 fine
3. Killing any illegal doe is a $300.00 fine for the 1st offence ,2nd offense is immediate dismissal. If not
reported immediately there will be dismissal from club for all involved. ****One doe will be allowed
during ARCHERY ONLY****
4. All members vehicles must have a current sticker affixed or displayed on the vehicle.
5. Keep gates locked at all times or fine may apply. Only exception is during general gun season.
6. Each member is allowed two stands no closer than 500 yards from another members stand.
7. No riding four-wheelers,side by side ect.off of main roads after August 31st unless traveling directly to
and from your own stand.Please refer to the recreational rules.****RECREATIONAL RULES APPLY
TO FULL PAYING MEMBERS AS WELL****
8. No dogs should be put out at another members treestand before General Gun season.
9. No entering the club until after 6am during General Gun season
10. No marking out tracks all. If you get caught you will be subject to immediate dismissal. You may not put
out on another members track until after 8am
11. The Devil’s Island Block,Backside Block and East of River Rd is still hunt only except the last three
weekends of General Gun season. You may run dogs the last 2 weeks within all boundaries of the club.
12. All new members shall hunt with an existing party,If running dogs during General Gun season.
13. Any member that has lost dogs in an area that they shouldn’t be, that member needs to contact an
officer of the club (Butler Bay, Beagle Club,Still Hunt,ect.) You may take a dog on a leash to recover a
wounded deer within our boundaries.
14. All children 15 years age and younger must be accompanied by an adult and is required to wear an
orange vest at all times.No exceptions.
15. No harvesting of more than 2 turkeys in a season.
16. No vehicles or four-wheelers are to ridden between daybreak and 10am during
Archery,Crossbow,Muzzleloader and SpringTurkey seasons.Only travel straight to your selected hunting
17. You may not carry a high-powered rifle or shotgun into the club at any time during the off
season. Only exception: Going straight to designated sight-in area at the camp.
18. No trapping during dog training times or General Gun season. ****HOG HUNTERS MUST SIGN IN
DURING OFF SEASON****
19. All game harvested (small or large) must be photographed and reported to an officer of the club.
20. Visitors to the club:
****Visitors are NOT allowed to bring their own dogs***
Visitors fee is $25.00 per day.Cash must be paid to an officer or board member
Visitors must sign in at camp or designated area before hunting or riding
The host member must sign to the left of the visitor’s name accepting responsibility for the guest
Visitors must obey and respect all club rules
*No one adult can be a visitor more than 5 times per season
*Visitors are required to park at the camp and can only ride with host member.Visitors are not allowed to
enter or drive their own vehicles in the lease area. (except in the summer to follow member to the blue
*Spouse and/or minor children of members are not considered visitors,however they are still expected to
obey club rules the same as all other club members.Spouse and/or minor children are not required to
sign in or pay the visitors fee.
*No visitors are allowed until after the first 9 days of General Gun season.
This includes Archery and Muzzleloader season
There will be NO running dogs on workdays,if caught doing
So it will be grounds for immediate dismissal
At least 1 workday must be attended or subject to imposed $50.00 fine
You must sign in on designated workdays and obtain your assigned task and checkout when finished for
workday to count. Workdays are not meant for any member to work on his/her personal
stand,personal food plot, or any other task not benefitting the club.
If you are making up a missed workday, you are required to notify a officer of the day you are
making up and work performed
Scheduled work days are currently 3/6/2021@ 9am Other dates TBA. You will be notified of any
other days scheduled.
22.CLUB DUES will be collected starting March 6, 2021(work day)Yearly dues are $1950 per
existing member and $1975 for new members. New members will be accepted after 11:00 When
enough new members are taken, previous members will not be accepted. There will be a $100.00
late fee to previous members who pay after April 4th (if openings are still available)NO stickers or
keys will be issued until the member has paid lease dues in full.
23.Campsites are $200.00 each, plus electric (monthly) campsites must be kept clean and orderly
and pre-approved by the club president. Electric bills will be prorated
24.All money paid to club is non-refundable
25.All rule violations will be heard by the Officers and the board of directors.A majority vote will
determine the action taken.
26.The above club rules remain full force and effect.Rules are subject to change. Breaking club
rules can result in a fine or up for dismissal.
27.Keep cookout area and blue hole area clean.If you have a cookout, cleanup after yourself and
take what you brought .If you do not, there will be a fine based on the amount of clean up required.